“Highfield Services enthusiastically works to make a visible and measurable difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities through the provision of person centred, individualised support and to be an equal part of the community. We sustain quality care delivery through a nurturing working environment which attracts, motivates, develops and retains the very best team members.”
Our mission and vision
Please be assured that we are a very experienced care provider. The company first started in June 1986 and was built up to a group of care homes. The registration changed from care homes to domiciliary care services in 2008.
Highfield aims to provide an excellent service. We offer a person centred approach to all our service users regarding every part of your life. Highfield provides service users with the guidance and support to be as independent as possible and promote new life skills.
Highfield is committed to make sure that you –
- Are given a skilled and individual assessment of needs and planning of support which asks for your involvement wherever possible.
- Are given high standard of customer care and quality of service at all times.
- Are valued as an individual as diverse as you may be.
- And your needs are put first.
Highfield Domiciliary Care Services is committed to –
- Providing an approach that is tailored to you as an individual and will allow you to reach your full potential.
- Assisting you to participate in decision making as much as possible with regards to your individual choices (both daily and life choices).
- Promoting and supporting the transition to greater independence in all areas of your life.
- Providing you with a varied and stimulating lifestyle. Helping you to access local activities and resources.
- Promoting social inclusion with peers, friends and family and supporting such relationships as necessary.
- Supporting you in the development of life skills and improving your confidence with such.